Saturday 27 September 2008

Two Items on the Election

Hi everyone:

This is a link to a very interesting and non-partisan "quiz" from ABC News that is really interesting.  It gives you good quotes (not sound-bites) from McCain and Obama on a variety of issues.  On each issue you pick the statement that most agrees with your personal opinion.  At the end it matches your picks with each author.  I found it interesting to see where my sentiments matched what the candidates were saying.  Give it a try!

The Facts
Here's a link to a fact-checking summary from the Washington Post on the first Presidential debate.  It's interesting.

3 comments:

Lynne said...

Hey - that was a very interesting excersize. For me it re-confirmed my choice. I watched last night's debate twice -- can hardly wait until Thursday's vice presidential debate.

Aimee Oliver said...

Hey there! Thanks for the link to the quiz...it was very helpful for me. Are you still in the U.S. or in Thailand? We can't wait to see you in December!

piano35 said...

Hey! cool link - like Lynne, it confirmed my choice.

The vice presidential debate tonight was very good - I thought Biden did a great job.

Hope you are well - I'm going to post on my blog this weekend, I hope. :-)

Love,
me