Tuesday 4 August 2009

WBH part 2 - Visiting Tony & Lynne

From Chicago I went via Amtrak down to see Tony, Lynne and kids. Had a TON of fun there - walked about a bit, went bowling for my birthday, went to a show with Tony and another with Tony & the kids, went to a movie with Kendall and Brooklynne (no parents allowed!) and just had a great time.

For some mysterious reason I only have a few photos - did I lose the rest? Did I not take any? I can't remember....but in any event I only have a few. But here is a little show the girls put on for me at the library. It was very cute and fun.





One of the days I went walking it was beautiful, so I took a few photos of the civic square. It's a shame that it's sort of fallen on hard times with too many businesses moving out to the main street close to the university, but who knows....maybe things will turn around one of these days.




No comments: