Tuesday 22 April 2008

A Wander Down to Blickling Hall

This is a few days late.  But we're sitting in Paris and I thought I'd get this out.  We're actually sitting here watching The Fellowship of the Ring as we wind the day down.  Anyway....on to the past so we can move on to the Future.

I went up to Blickling Hall, which is one of those stately homes of England (I think there's a song as well as a movie with that title...)  Of course the day I went the house and the gardens were closed but the general estate grounds were open.  So I walked around and took a few pictures.

Here are a few!

The church at Blickling Hall



A Pheasant in the walk along the way...


A cool tree trunk on the Estate


A very cool door into the Estate


And a cool wall and tree


Blickling Hall from the back


Aylsham really is in rural England!  


We'll have a few pictures of France up soon!

No comments: